Sunday, April 16, 2006

Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies (Revisited)


And finally, I whipped up some Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies again from Vegan with a Vengeance for the Easter gathering as well (and decided to take pictures this time). Normally, I like to try out new stuff instead of rebaking something I've recently made, but when it comes to making stuff for gatherings, normally you kinda want to stick with what you know works instead of risking making something that tastes like poo in a sweat-sock. And these were tasty-ass cookies the first time around.

For some reason though, this second time the cookies were much more difficult to work with and a lot slimier--I don't know if it's because I doubled the recipe the first time I made them and somehow something somewhere did something that it didn't do this time around or what the hell. They still came out tasting light and fluffy and good, but they were a bit of a pain-in-the-ass to make.

The cookie featured in the picture above is named Roger. He's a cute lil' bugger.

Verdict: A/A-

No comments: