Thursday, October 18, 2007

Things I Like

By Lindy Loo

All this recipe-posting this week has tired me out. So today, instead of recipes, I post favorites, in groups of 5. You will love them. You will cherish them. You will perhaps get naughty with yourself while reading them. Any which way, enjoy.

FAV VEGAN BLOGS

(Though I, of course, love the lot of you--these are just the blogs I'd rub up against in a crowded subway car and then pretend it was accidental, or maybe not pretend at all, depending)


FAV RANDOM WEBSITES



FAV MOVIES

(This is a difficult one, so I'm picking ones that just happen to flood reflexively into my head, because if I sat here and really thought about it, the list would be GRATUITOUSLY long)



FAV THINGS TO DO WHEN I'M NOT BUSY BLOGGING
  • Shoot pool.

  • Read.

  • Watch movies, especially really bad campy horror.

  • Cook.

  • Your mom.


FAV CONCERTS


FAV BOOKS


FAV FAMOUS PEOPLE TO FANTASIZE ABOUT SHAGGING (AT THE MOMENT)


REAL-LIFE PEOPLE I WOULDN'T MIND RUBBING UP AGAINST
  • Hot-Guy Neighbor

  • Crystal

  • CVB

  • Your mom

  • Your mom's mom (aka. Your grandma)


RECIPES I COME BACK TO THE MOST


FAVORITE SONGS OF THE MOMENT

No comments: