Thursday, January 04, 2007

A Tutu... Nekkidness... Perhaps Some Nipple Pinching... And You... Only You

Ok. So I normally don't eat potato chips. And I normally don't post about eating potato chips. (And I normally don't don't run up and down the streets wearing nothing but a tutu--'cept for that one time, but that's a whole 'nother story.) But I'll be damned if I don't have a big fat girly-boner for Terra Exotic Vegetable Chips.



One of my more brilliant friends (and I say that both because he actually IS brilliant and because despite that fact, it took him two days to figure out if he was the one who gave them to me) brought them to my X-mas party and they never got opened, so the other day when my boss (who is also another friend of mine--not so brilliant though, and kinda whorey--SHOUT OUT TO THE QBL!) brought me in some homemade black bean dip that kicked ass (and I say that not to kiss up, but because it really WAS damn good--recipe HERE, though she tripled the garlic and left out the olives) I decided to whip them out and try them. (*Dammit, I'm all outta breath now from all those parentheticals*)

And holy crap.

I almost never eat non-flavored chips as their lack of flavory-goodness seems to emphasize their greasiness, but these things are so flavorful that seriously, I almost ripped off all my clothes ('cept for my tutu, of course) and took off running through the office.

That takes some good chips to do that, no doubt.

Instead of potatoes, they use the following veggies: sweet potato, parsnip, batata, taro, yuca. I don't even know what most of those are, but all fried up, they are most definitely yumtastic.

So go out and try them. I rarely say this about processed food, but seriously. Do it. Or I'll hunt you down. And make you scream like a woman. Unless you are a woman. Then I'll just... I dunno. Pinch your nipple or something.

Oh, and they're free of trans fat. Woot woot.

*Ripping off my tutu and running around just plain ol' nekkid*

No comments: