Tuesday, April 21, 2009

You've Probably Noticed (Since I *AM* That Much of a Celebrite--*snort*)

...but I haven't been posting too much lately.

And it's mostly cuz--*looking around to make sure the blog police aren't nearby*--I'm kind of getting sick of blogging.

And also: It's been kind of enjoyable actually being able to eat without all the pictures involved.

And: I've been digging eating repeats--as in, recipes that I've made before and like. Whereas normally I'd be all "You must try out new recipes instead so you have something to blog about, bitch-who-talks-to-herself."

Hopefully it all shall pass.

But I just wanted to give you a head's up as to why it's so quiet over here lately.

It's cuz of that.

And because I'm transfixed by the edible nips pics. (Check out the entries so far in the sidebar--you folks are AMAZING. Hee.)

No comments: