Thursday, August 17, 2006

Part II of "The Most Bizarre Google Searches By Which People Stumble Across This Blog"

I'm outta recipes for the week, so instead, I figured I'd bring you Part II of "The Most Bizarre Google Searches By Which People Stumble Across This Blog." You can read part one HERE.

Most bizarre recent google searches that have retrieved this blog:
  • "vegan white hair"

  • "moldy tempeh"

  • "charles patterson shit"

  • yet ANOTHER search for "olives feces" (apparently this is a pandemic problem all over the world or something)

  • "shit with sugar on top"

  • "shishkabobs what to eat with"

  • "gangsta wine" (I'd imagine whoever googled this one was sorely disappointed when their search turned up my lil' ol' vegan blog--so to them, I say "Say hello to my little friend!")


  • "baby shit orange"

  • "eating expired tofu"

  • "women bowl shit"

  • "cat shit cookies sweet potato queen"

  • "the shite chipper"

And bless your cute little hearts, you dorky readers--one of you was either trying to verify that the search would work and/or just trying to be cute, but, yes, someone actually *DID* google "Pubic pumpernickel booger snot." And needless to say, I'm the first site that comes up. Woot woot!

No comments: