Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Vegtastic Blog-Name Awards

I have my own little secret vegan blogroll that I peruse every day, and I've realized how damn cute (and weird) some of your blog-names are.

So today, I just wanted to give a shout-out/imaginary ass-tube award to the following blog-names, simply because they make me smile every day.


The Weirdly Menacing Award:
  • A Vegan for Dinner
    (Lindy Loo wonders suspiciously why Tracy is grinning at her while wielding several cleavers)


  • Eat a Vegan
    (Wouldn't that be unvegan of me??!?)


  • The Conscious Kitchen
    (I prefer mine to be unconscious, otherwise it just talks non-stop while I'm trying to cook)


Delayed Reaction Award:
  • Vegtastic Voyage
    (Only after watching Superbad for like the 4th time did I finally catch the reference: brilliant)


The Just Too Damn Cute Award:


I'm sure there are others out there as well deserving of recognition, but these are just a few of my favs.

So go check them out!

And thank you all for making me smile every day!

No comments: