Monday, March 16, 2009

Other Newest Loves that I Forgot to Mention

  • Moi Minerals Eyeshadow: I don't regularly buy makeup, but I decided to splurge and get some new eyeshadow the week of my b-day, after stumbling across the Moi Minerals etsy shoppe. And seriously: fantastic fantastic stuff. Awesome colors, and they LAST. I have never been able to successfully make it even a couple hours in a "smoky-eyed" look--it all ends up pooling in the lines under my eyes and making me look Alice-Cooper-esque. But this stuff (black amethyst) stayed put and smoked wonderfully. Can't wait to try out some of the others, particularly Vampire Red. The shipping's more expensive than the eye shadow, so buy in bulk and you'll save on some dough.



  • My vegan Simple Toematillos boots. Bought these when I won a $100 gift certificate for shoes over at Urban Vegan. They are delightfully comfy and light, and it's fun telling everyone that they're made out of recycled car tires and bicycle tubes:



    Also got these as well--just waiting for the weather to springify so I can finally bust them out.

No comments: