Monday, October 20, 2008

What's in Your Freezer?

I got tagged last week by Vancouver Vegan, and since she is the father of my child, I felt obligated to post. So here it is, ladies and gents—my freezer:



I realized after taking a pic of it this weekend that it's really quite unremarkable and underused.

Now if we took a pic of your mom's BAJINGO, we would right now be saying precisely the opposite. BUDDUMMMM CHIIIveganmofoIIIIII!

Nonetheless, there it is, in all its boxy (teehee) glory. Stuffed with ice trays, various half-full bags of frozen veggies (that I use moreso as coldpacks than anything else), a plastic container of cut up bananas that I never got around to dipping in chocolate, and a tin of coffee grounds that I believe--if I'm calculating correctly--I've had in my freezer (in two different apartments) for about... 5 or 6 years. Oh, and also a bag of fresh-ground coffee in the door. But only I get to see that, as it is scantily clad and not blog-appropriate.

No comments: