Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Let Me Introduce You...


These are the reason I'm never going to get laid ever again.

They are roasted garlic-stuffed olives. And they are my new obsession. Stink stuffed in stank. And yet THE BEST THINGS EVER. I discovered them the other week at my local grocery store, and now I can't stop eating them.

I figure, I can easily get my jollies on by myself, you know? I have hands and contraptions. I cannot, however, duplicate the taste of these potent little bombs of green deliciousness. And hey, if I ever bump into a boy whose breath is equally stank with the billowy fumes of pungent olives and garlic, I'll know that I've met my soulmate.

So essentially these garlic-stuffed olives are like a soul-mate detector. And also a chastity belt.

What other food can you say that about??

No comments: