So put them in your pipe and smoke it. Otherwise the wrath of Balloon Chef shall strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger!
Bake! Bake in fear!
VEGAN-SPECIFIC BAKING TIPS:
- On "Baking Without Using Eggs, Milk, and Buttah" from The Post Punk Kitchen
- Ten Tips for Perfect Vegan Baking
- How to Bake Eggless Cakes and Cookies
NOT-SPECIFICALLY VEGAN BAKING TIPS:
- Hershey's Kitchen Baking Tips and Hints
- The Awesomest, Best, Most-Detailed Cookie-Baking Guide in the History of Humankind (Yip yip!)
USEFUL BOOKS ON BAKING:
- Great Good Desserts Naturally: The author apparently was (is?) a pastry chef, and about 1/3 of the book is dedicated to very specific and detailed tips on everything from what different types of flour are good for what different types of baking to discussion of substitutions in recipes to conversation about how to make those damn vegan pastries *fluffy* without eggs. Pretty much anything you might think of asking with regard to baking is answered here and in precise detail. If you're into baking, this is a definite must-have.
- Vegan Family Favorites: Although the content of this book does not deal strictly with baking-only, it does offer up some useful tips and tidbits on baking and substitutions in its intro.