Thursday, September 06, 2007

Yes, a Third Nipple

I got my ass tagged *bending over coyly* by the Non-Dairy Queen (thank ya, NDQ!), so here's my meme hook-up, for everyone's enjoyment. Please do not hate me for not spreading this along, but I make it a habit not to feed my OCD by following the directions for chain-mails and memes. Plus, I'M JUST A REBEL, AND REBELS DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES! YEAH!

Anyways, I'm a-pposed to list 8 random facts about myself.

  1. I have a secret second-life that pretty much no one here is aware of and that only a handful of people at work know about. By daytime, I am Clark Kent. But by nightttime (and on Saturdays), I'm Superman. *Puffing chest out and adjusting the spandex that's gotten sorta wedged up around my bulge*


  2. I have five tattoos and plans to finally get a half-sleeve next year, once my secret identity has finally been revealed to the world in all its glory. *Cackling maniacally and rubbing my hands together evilly*


  3. I am an extremely messy human being. My fella told me a month or so ago that it's a good thing we don't live together as he finds my messiness THAT disturbing and doesn't think he could deal with it. In response, I piled some more things up in a corner and let them collect dust. And then I had sex with my hot (possibly) taxi-driving neighbor on top of the aforementioned pile of dusty items.


  4. I've never cheated on anyone I've dated, but I realized the other day that part of the reason for this is that I have a FEVERISHLY overactive imagination that, when I'm bored, pieces together scenarios of fiery romances and shag-sessions that are fantastical enough that I haven't ever really NEEDED to.


  5. I love horror movies. The good, the bad, the ugly. One day, I *will* be an extra in a zombie flick. And/or makeout with Bruce Campbell. One day.


  6. I used to write poetry. (I'd say "I write poetry," but it's unfortunately been a while.) One of my pieces is published in an erotic journal..


  7. Boys with tatts give me a girlie-boner.


  8. Once upon a time, I had a third nipple.
THE END

No comments: