Tuesday, September 18, 2007

.It Makes Our Life Healthier!



I have no recipe to share with you all today, but I'll be damned if I don't have the best product ever to show off instead.

This weekend I was at the Asian Plaza, so I decided to pick up some vegan bacon to whip up along with the pancakes I had planned on making for me and E on Sunday morning.

And seriously... I have never been more delighted by a product's packaging than I was by the vegan bacon.

As you can see from the pictures below, apparently inanimate cartoon bacon actually has the capabality of speaking and announcing (through a word-bubble) that it is vegetarian.


I also was absolutely smitten with the directions on how to cook it, and had a hell of a time trying to figure out precisely what a FAINTED FIRE would consist of. But we must've figured it out, as it came out damn tasty.


And last but not least is the slogan. Hands down, the best food-slogan ever. (I kept walking around all day and repeating it out loud randomly for no real reason except to amuse myself.) Because truly, what makes our life healthier than bacon? Your guess is as good as mine.



GO (VEGAN) BACON! GO!

No comments: