Monday, May 14, 2007

I've been having difficulty finding time to post lately, so today I present you with

THINGS THAT I'VE EATEN
RECENTLY THAT YOU HAVEN'T

BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

(UNLESS YOU'VE BEEN STALKING ME, IN WHICH CASE: I'VE REFILLED MY PEPPER-SPRAY... BE FOREWARNED!)


My Sabado Gigundo Portobello Mushroom Sammiches






(I made them for me and E on Sunday morning--not actually Saturday night (I just can't remember the Spanish word for Sunday); they were giant portobello 'shrooms marinated in lemon juice and balsamic vinegar and grilled on E's hubcap, topped with caramelized onions, quick-sauteed spinach, and homemade pesto-mayo. Look at how goddamn sexy it is. Work it, girl. Work them 'shrooms.)


Some 7-Grain Something-or-Another Salad from the WSM




(A bit too oily for my taste, but otherwise scrumptious)


And last but not least,

The Vegan Pad Thai recipe from VwaV




(which I was very pleased with (and it made a RIDICULOUS amount). I subbed a bit--lemon zest for lemongrass, crumbled tofu for triangles, etc.--and in the end, I know I'll probably end up tweaking it some, but even as of right now, it's damn good.)

No comments: