Tuesday, March 16, 2021

New Facebook Page 2021

It's been a pandemic or two since I've posted here (hope you all are hanging in there), mainly because I've switched over to Facebook to post recipes. Many of you may already be following me there. The bad news: facebook unpublished my page with absolutely no explanation. 

My guess: it took their robots 7 years to realize that I have a cuss word in my username/url OR the robots mistook pics of carrots and other tawdry veggies as sex pics (seriously: this happened to a nonprofit!) OR they just think us vegans are troublemakers (possibly true!).

Either way: I have to start fresh. Which really sucks since I had a lot of followers. 

So come follow me here, until I post one too many dick-piccy carrot pics and get shut down again:

https://m.facebook.com/yeahthatvegansh1t

No comments: