Monday, July 06, 2009

I Suck

Yes, I haven't posted in a long while.

And rather than make excuses, I will just reassert that--ultimately--I've been enjoying just eating whatever. Repeats. Stuff scrounged together in five minutes. Half-assed recipes. None of which bears posting on this blog.

However, I *DID* get Vegan Brunch in the mail just the other day, and I've already made one of the recipes and plan on tackling some more this weekend, so *fingers crossed* you should hopefully be seeing some more postings.

Until then, I come to you today with my new fav food product. I don't think I've rambled on about it before, but if I have, just consider this newest ramble even MORE indication that you should go out and buy it.

Trader Joe's Peanut Butter with Roasted Flaxseeds:



Holy shit so good. Seriously. I'm gonna have to start stocking up on it in bulk like I do my TJ's chocolate chips, that way I'm not driving 30 minutes every week just to get my hands on it.

You: Go get it. Put it on things. Eat it. Love it. I command it to be so.

No comments: