Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Post-Thanksgiving Veg Smorgasborg



It's that time of year again, when we bust out our vegan moves (or our tofurky) and kick some Thanksgiving ass. And since several of my friends will be in town for the holidays, I'm tentatively planning a post-thanksgiving smorgasborg (best word ever) at my place on the evening of Saturday, November 24.

I extend the invitation to any of you local veg folks as well. The deal is that you just need to bring a vegan dish of some sort for entry. Mmmmm, entry. ARGHLGHLGHL. *STOP, DIRTY LINDY LOO!!!*

Anyways, if you are interested, please RSVP in my comments before, say, the 19th and leave your email address, that way I can send around an official invite and a sign-up list to get a sense of what people are bringing.

Oh, and this time boobs are not a requirement.

And I have no clue who or what that is a picture of, but it is kind of turning me off to ever wanting to eat Tofurky again. *shuddering in horror*

No comments: