Monday, November 10, 2008

Uber Amazing Blog Award--And Then Tomorrow: A Recipe, Promise



So the delightful Chile Chews bestowed an Uber Amazing Blog Award upon me on her blog, stating that Lindy Loo (that's me!) "proves that vegans are not sucking the joy out of life like some loud-mouthed famous chefs claim. I wished I lived closer so I could crash her parties..." Awww shucks. *Making some more inappropriate genitalia cookies while blushing*

In turn, I'm supposed to nominate at least one other blogger for the same award. And as I'm currently obsessed with her blog, I'm nominating Kittee at Cake Maker to the Stars. If you haven't stopped by her blog, you must.

Her blog is bold and brilliant. It is damn near impossible to roam around on it without feeling suddenly cheery because of the bright and wonderful food pics. She's devilish and funny. She's weird and nutty (high compliments in my book). She dorkily photoshops and narrates her pics in ways that make me feel like I'm 8 again and thumbing through crazy-fun library books. She somehow defies the normal world of cooking and baking by creating things like Sushi Candy:



And Halloween Sushi:



She has some cute instructional videos up. She makes me laugh. She's got MAD style.

And seriously: she's just plain ol' super fricking adorable.



So if you haven't checked out her blog yet, hop to it. It's eye candy, the likes of which you've probably never seen before:

Cake Maker to the Stars

No comments: