1. Four Places I Go Over and Over
- The Westside Market--Every Friday morning. I love me some fresh veggies.
- Prosperity Social Club--I get my drink on here fairly regularly. It's become my favorite local bar. Helps that they have a pool table and a great patio.
- My neighborhood library--I'm one of those nerds who always has shit on order and who the librarians know by name.
- Civilization Coffee Shop--I am a bagel whore and they have my favorite bagels.
2. Four People Who E-mail Me Regularly
- Thinking that it's got to be super uninteresting for you to read the answer for this one since you're just gonna be like: Oh yay. Four people that I totally don't know.
3. Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
- Still in bed with my two cats curled up against me, purring.
- Still in bed with N-A curled up next to me and snoring to wake the dead.
- At N-A's in the summer, sitting out on his porch with a bunch of his friends, smoking, drinking, and talking shit.
- Messing up my sheets with N-A.
4. Four of My Favorite Places to Eat
- Melt--Vegan grilled cheez!
- Johnny Mango--How I can manage to regularly finish off one of their Big Plates and still only weigh 130 lbs is beyond me.
- Mint Cafe--Bubble tea! Awesome curries! Yum soup!
- Pacific East--still my favorite sushi place.
5. Four TV Shows I Watch Over and Over
- The Office--I can watch this shit over and over and do whenever possible.
- The Simpsons/Family Guy--I catch the reruns sometimes while eating dinner.
- The Wire--I don't watch this over and over, but it's definitely in my top 3 televisions shows of all time.
- Six Feet Under--See "The Wire."
6. Four Bands/Musicians You Just Can't Get Enough of This Month
(I switched the tagging question cuz, well, if you wanna meme this, then consider yourself tagged)
- Kings of Leon--I don't know why, but I'm smitten as of late.
- Wow--I'm a douche and can't really think of any others. I've basically been listening to the Kings of Leon station for weeks on Pandora Radio. *COUobsessedGH*