Monday, August 04, 2008

Michfest Ho!

Btw, today is the last day you will be hearing from me until next Tuesday rolls around. I am very excited to inform you all that I will be spending most of the week at the Michigan Womyn's Music Festival again (it's been a couple years, and I am pretty much EXPLOSIVE with excitement).




You have my promise that I will take many pictures, particularly of the food. The typical dinner menu consists of the following (and I haven't even GOTTEN to the breakfasts and lunches), so get to drooling:
  • Monday--Sandwiches

  • Tuesday--Nut Loaf

  • Wednesday--Chickpea Eggplant Spinach Ragout

  • Thursday--Burrito Night!

  • Friday--Savory Casserole

  • Saturday--Pasta Putenesca

To tide you over until next week, you can read about my past Michfest adventures HERE. Just pace yourself.

See you next week, my lovelies!

No comments: