- shit in water p0rn
- pulses lentile beans and libido
- can tomato skins show up in feces
- cheap vegan blog [oh hell YES i'm cheap, babies--*flashing my garter at you while twirling my fake-feather boa*]
- vegans are nasty [see "cheap vegan blog"]
- pesto problems
- shit on my shoe p0rn
- p0rn shit in cup
- why is boston cream pie called pie instead of cake
- garlic jims vegetarian ingredients
- shit creampie
- whores in platform shoe [ha ha ha--how this brought someone to my page, I'll never quite know]
- pussy taste like avocado [if THAT was true, then I'd TOTALLY be lesbianing it up]
So last week, after reading about The Vegan Ronin's General Tso's Tofu, I decided to splurge and use some of my Giant Eagle gift card on the Iron Chef brand General Tso's sauce (and, of course, beer). I then went home and whipped up a stirfry using the vegan "lamb" that's been sitting in my freezer for months.
Upon busting out the vegan "lamb," I noticed that it had expired about a month prior. But since I like to live dangerously (*whipping out my nipple clamps and bright blue 1970s roller skates*), I decided that I'd eat it anyways. (Granted, this probably explains why I felt like I was going to die that weekend, which I mostly attribute to the "hamburger" casserole I made, though I'm sure the chinese toxins in my expired bean curd didn't help.) And although I don't really have a recipe to share--it was basically just broccoli, onions, and vegan "lamb" stirfried in sesame oil and General Tso's sauce, over some angel hair--I've got to tell you this: If you have access to vegan "lamb," holy crap buy it. Because it was like the BEST stuff I've ever had from the Asian market. I love their gong bao "chicken", but this was LEAPS AND BOUNDS better: delicate layers of bean curd that just absolutely melt in your mouth when you bite into them. And the fact that I loved it so much despite it being a month over the expiration should encourage you to seriously consider the gravity of my recommendation. So good.
I'm not sure where I was going with all that.
Iron Chef's brand General Tso's sauce--also quite good.
The Vegan Ronin's new fricking Vegan Chocolate Shoppe through etsy's--abrupt change in subject, but also TOTALLY kick=ass!
How cute are these tuxedo pretzels?!? I mean, SERIOUSLY!
Go buy stuff from her. NOW!