Tuesday, January 06, 2009

"The Most Bizarre Google Searches by Which People Stumble Across This Blog" Has Clubfoot

I haven't posted a new edition of "The Most Bizarre Google Searches by Which People Stumble Across This Blog" in quite some time, nearly two months to be exact. Sadly, this is because all you readers are apparently stumbling across my blog through NORMAL, non-pervy, non-oily-feced means. And although that's probably a GOOD thing... a JOYOUS thing... Etc., I've kind of been jonesing for some really tawdry google searches. I mean, the most interesting search I've seen in the past couple months was "seitan is bad." Boo. And that's not even FUNNY. Or INTERESTING. Clearly the fact that I actually took the time to write that one down is just an indication of how hard-up I am.

Then--thankfully--today, I stumbled across this little google-search, and although it isn't scatological, it DID cute me up for a second. Mostly 'cause I have no clue wtf this would've brought up on my blog:
  • "Volcanoes--how you make them start"
Let us hope it is a sign that the google-times, they are a-changing.

No comments: