Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Threesome

So I got memed again by not just one but TWO of you cute little deviants *rwor*. A meme-licious threesome, you might say. I feel like such a naughty naughty girl. *Bending over slowly so my underpants show*

Alas, it's a meme I've already done. But because I love you, you cute little deviants, I answer it anyways. And since two of you tagged me, I'm gonna give you not just five but TEN interesting tidbits about myself.

However, only six of the ten tidbits are true. The other four are filthy, filthy lies.

And because I am evil, you will have to figure out which is which on your own. Enjoy.

  • I was aired on the Robin Swoboda's This is Life morning show buying bagels at the WSM, and the clip is now on-line. I do not like Robin Swoboda. I think she has been sent to Cleveland TO DESTROY FEMINISM. Thus, I was none too pleased.


  • For three summers in a row, I spent a week camping and topless in the Michigan woods.


  • A few months ago, I was at a wedding, and I got drunk enough that I let a groomsman eat a piece of wedding cake off my belly.


  • I want to have House, MD's babies and have recently had two sexy dreams about him. *growr*


  • I don't actually cook. Every single one of these blog entries for the past two years has been full of falsehoods and creative fictions.


  • One of my daily reads is the MISSED CONNECTIONS section of craigslist. They make me laugh. They make me roll my eyes. They make me sad that people are so lonely. And, despite all this, they make me hope to one day unexpectedly stumble across one that makes me go, Hey! That's me!!


  • There is not one person that works for my place of employment that I would sleep with if given the chance.


  • One of my all-time favorite songs is Warrant's "She's My Cherry Pie."


  • I have a slightly-receding hairline.


  • My middle name is Glove. My mom unfortunately let my sister pick it out.
As I've said before, I don't drive-by meme people. But if you stumble across this and feel the urge, consider yourself tagged.

Oh, and a spin of the pasties to the folks at A Vegan Life and Vegan Chicks Rock for the awesome threesome meme-invitation.

No comments: