Thursday, April 22, 2010

Dumb Stupid Stupid Dumb

Recently I made the understatement of the year, that On Guerrilla Gardening was "somewhat interesting."

Don't listen to me! I have no idea what I'm talking about! Who's that crazy lady? Why she saying stupid things like that! She doesn't even know her right from her left! Did you see how her one eye is kind of lazy? You can't trust a person with a lazy eye!

This book is awesome. I am inspired. And I have already made plans to attack some areas in my neighborhood, renegade-style.



So don't listen to the me from then, listen to the me from now. And GET YOUR HANDS ON THIS BOOK! It'll shake up your way of looking at things.

6 comments:

Vic Robinson said...

Great! I can not wait to read the stories!

ashley said...

I've found a nice plot in the downtown area of my little suburb. A neglected field that I may start to cultivate.

I might even just start by throwing wildflower seeds onto it...

But then progress into a real guerrilla garden.

Unknown said...

My vegan wife just turned me on to your blog, and not only is it informative, but the writing is hilarious.

Lindy Loo said...

Aw shucks--thanks!

Wholesome Chow said...

Sounds awesome! Thanks for the recommendation!

Melody said...

I failed at making a bomb about a year ago and didn't try again...but I want to! Let's organize a biking bomb brigade!