Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm a Little Veklempt...



Wow, does it suck having a computer with the world's biggest f-ing attitude problem. *sigh*

Needless to say, for those of you who haven't figured it out: I'm still without functional, picture-downloading computerosity and may very well be 'til the end of the week.

BUT DON'T FRET!

I will be back. And with me, I will have the power of thousands (and the power of backlogged recipes to appease you all; speaking of which, lemme just pause to say real quick: Have Cake Will Travel, your Two-Quinoas recipe rocks... but more on that--including pictures--once the comp is back on my side again).

Until then kids, let's sit. And chat.

In lieu of recipes, I want to hear what YOU'VE got to say about things, since I'm always the one yam-yam-yammering away.

So my vegan question of the day is this:

What was the final straw that broke the camel's back and made you decide that there was no way in hell you could do anything BUT start eating vegan?

Talk amongst yourselves...

No comments: